Returning an online order
Any item ordered online can simply be returned to the participating store nearest you*. All return requests must be made within 30 days of receiving the product.
In the case of a missing, broken or defective product, please contact us within 3 (three) days of receiving your order.
To view the list of non-reimbursable products, please visit Non-reimbursable products on this page.
*Please note that if your order was picked up at a store, you can only return it to the store.
For all online orders with a parcel delivery option, if you are unable to visit the store, you may return the item by courier, assuming it is eligible for return.
5 easy steps to return an item by courier:
- Contact Groupe BMR's customer service using the return request form available here. You can also contact our customer service department at 1-888-504-0247, Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (ET), or write to [email protected]
- Make sure you have on hand your order number (accessible via your customer account on BMR.ca or in your order confirmation email), your invoice number and the reason for the return. A confirmation email will be sent to you, including a return label.
- Prepare your return package by including all items to be returned, including instruction manuals and all parts included in the package.
- Print the return label you received by email and affix it to the package. Without this label, the courier service will not be able to deliver the product(s) to us.
- Send your package
- If your package was delivered by Purolator, Purolator will pick up your package at your home or the nearest Purolator Centre. Our customer service representative will advise you on how to proceed. Find the Purolator Centre nearest you.
For all online orders with a truck delivery option, if you are unable to return the item to the store and would like to schedule a pick-up at your home, please contact our customer service department at 1-888-504-0247, Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (ET), or write to [email protected] Pick-up charges may apply.
- When returning a product to our store, please allow 2-3 business days after the return for your refund to arrive.
- For Purolator returns, please allow 7-10 business days after shipping the package to receive your refund.
- The refund will be made according to the same parameters as during the purchase (payment method, card #, expiration date, etc.)
Reimbursement of shipping and return costs
If the product is deemed unusable due to an error or problem caused by BMR.ca:
- Delivery costs will be refunded upon return.
- The return will be free of charge.
If the product is returned because it is not suitable for the buyer:
- Shipping costs will not be refunded.
- Return shipping will be at the buyer's expense.
- To cancel an online order with a parcel delivery option: contact our web customer service at 1-888-504-0247, Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (ET), or write to [email protected];
- To cancel an online order with truck delivery option:
- To cancel an online order with a store pickup option: please contact the store you selected when you ordered online. To find the store’s contact information, click here.
- Please note that once your order has been shipped or prepared at the store, it is no longer possible to cancel your order. However, you may request a return.
- Used products – unless defective.
- Products for which you no longer have the original packaging.
- Outdoor work equipment that has been filled with gasoline, such as a lawn mower.
- Other products such as tinted paint and dye products, as well as some products that are ineligible for hygiene reasons (e.g., toilet seats, masks, gloves, etc.).
Groupe BMR inc. will ship the product(s) you have ordered by the delivery method chosen to the address indicated in the order confirmation. Delivery times provided by the company are estimates only. Groupe BMR inc. declines all responsibility for damages or costs resulting from any delay in delivery. No guarantee is offered as to delivery times.
Unless otherwise noted, prices shown for products do not include shipping and handling charges or applicable federal, state or provincial sales taxes. Shipping and handling charges and taxes will be listed separately in the order confirmation for each order, as applicable.
Orders and deliveries to remote or isolated areas may be subject to review by our customer service department. Additional shipping charges may apply to deliveries to rural, isolated or remote areas as well as to the Territories, at the sole and exclusive discretion of Groupe BMR inc. Groupe BMR inc. reserves the right to cancel or modify an order at any time. If an order is cancelled by Groupe BMR, the customer will be notified by email as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about delivery or our online shopping service, please consult our online Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ). You can also contact us by phone at 1-888-504-0247 from Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (ET) or by email at [email protected]